Dragonfly Treatment Program
- Dragonfly is about your recovery.
- We will teach you what has worked for others and you can choose which path you would like to follow for yourself. We don't treat an unlimited number of patients. This assures that you will get as much attention as you need in order to heal. Recovery is a journey of healing.
- Dragonfly is outpatient medication-assisted treatment
- utilizing medications such as buprenorphine contained in Suboxone®. The goals are to rapidly alleviate withdrawal symptoms, stop opioid craving and prevent relapse. You will not be hospitalized in this program. If you have a supportive home or work environment these can be an asset and make you well-suited for outpatient treatment.
Our Treatment Program Includes
click for more specific treatment details
You will receive counseling at each visit. This will be tailored to your needs and may include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing or Spiritual Principles of Recovery.
Meditation is the treatment for anxiety. You will be taught meditation at your first visit.
- 12 step group meetings are the foundation of addiction treatment. It is important to meet others who understand recovery. There are several options to choose from.
- Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous
- Smart Recovery, for those who want a less faith-based group
- Celebrate Recovery, for those who want a more faith-based group
- Regardless of which group you choose, you are encouraged to read the literature of your group, obtain a sponsor who is a person with more experience in recovery then yourself and to perform service work with other members of your group. Online groups are available.
Urine Drug Testing
You will receive monthly urine drug tests.
Prescription Drug Monitoring
Your prescription drug database record will be monitored monthly. You will not be allowed to fill any prescriptions for opioids while enrolled in our treatment program. This includes tramadol.
You will be taught how to use naloxone nasal spray or injectors to prevent opioid overdose.
Infectious Disease Prevention
- You will be taught how to obtain clean needles and syringes in case of relapse.
- You will be offered immunization against hepatitis A and B if you lack immunity to these diseases.
- You will be counseled in the prevention of HIV and offered preexposure prophylaxis to prevent HIV.
Screening for Co-occurring Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Infectious Disease Screening
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C